Do jailbreak in iOS 13 is the equivalent to root on Android. The purpose of both processes is the same: to give full access to the OS to download apps and software that are not available in official stores. For some users, this task is common, although others have not even considered it. For those beginners who do not know where to start, this is the perfect guide to carry out. The use of tools (Yalu102 and zJailbreak, among them) make jailbreak much easier, as you can see below. But make sure, the new iPad tablet has its own operating system, iPadOS. No these methods will work on iPad with this software. So, we need to use some more tools to break it.
What is Jailbreak?
Before starting the process, remember that this guide is not a guarantee that you will succeed in releasing your iPhone or iPod. When it comes to jailbreak there is always a small chance that something goes wrong with your phone, and we are not responsible for this. But carrying it out, especially with Pangu, is extremely easy and everything should be fine.
Do jailbreak means releasing an iPhone from the limitations imposed by Apple? Unlocking a device means that you can install applications from outside Apple’s iTunes. And that you can manipulate previously restricted aspects on an iOS device. It can also help you unlock your iPhone to be compatible with other providers.
Backup your data
When it comes to jailbreaking on a device, it is always better to backup first. You can do it for iPhone wirelessly with iCloud, and iTunes, an automatic backup is done. Be sure, you before starting the process. So that your music, applications, movies and everything else are stored correctly on your PC or in the cloud. In this way, once you have completed the process, you can execute restoration and recover everything. Just make sure you have synchronized your device recently. When you run sync in iTunes, the device will be backed up by default.
Start the Jailbreaking process
To start the jailbreak process, you must first update your device to the latest version of iOS. In this case, it will be iOS 13. You can use iTunes to manage your update or use the most convenient wireless update (OTA) offered by your device (Settings> General> Software update ).
Once you connect your device to iTunes, it will ask you to download and run the iOS update for your device. If you have not yet updated to the latest version of iTunes, you should do so too. If your device does not have a jailbreak, then you will upgrade to iOS 12.1.2 without any problem. If your device has jailbreak, iOS will not complete the update and will go into recovery mode. Do not panic! Just let iTunes run recovery with the latest version of iOS. Once completed, the device’s factory settings will be reset.
In any case, don’t sync your device yet. Instead, quickly configure your device with Wi-Fi, your Apple ID and everything else you ask. You can also skip this for now and come back to it later. Be sure to get to the home screen before continuing.
Jailbreak on iOS 13
For the next step, you don’t need a computer, just the iOS device on which you want to jailbreak. Just to be sure, restart your device.
- Hexa Plus is the first company to launch a jailbreak solution for iOS 13. So it is normal to be the method recommended by Pangu. As such, we will quickly guide you through the installation.
- Download Hexa Plus on your device. Be sure to access that link from your iOS device, as it will not work on a PC or MacBook.
- Press Allow> Download to download it to your iOS 13 device profile. Then go to Settings> Downloaded profile and click on the download link. You may have to confirm your device password before continuing.
- Once the Hexxa Plus application is installed, you can also install a repository. Pangu recommends Cydia, and to download it, open your Hexxa Plus application and press Get repositories.
- Scroll to the App Managers Repository List and click on it, then copy the address “http://ios.cyrepo.tk/”.
- Reopen your Hexxa Plus application and tap Extract repository. Next, paste the copied address and press OK to extract the Cydia repository.
- Press the Download button and then click Allow> Go to settings> Downloaded profile> Install. Once you have entered your access code to authorize it, you just have to click on Install> Done.
- Now that it is installed, you can use it to download other jailbreak applications or install another store.
You can also find other release methods on the Pangu 8 page. If you need to release an earlier version of iOS, there are pages for iOS 12.4, iOS 12, iOS 11.4.1, or even earlier.
How to restore your device from iTunes
Once you have completed the jailbreak, it is important that it takes time to restore all your valuable data on your iOS device. If you haven’t jailbroken on your device before, you may not have to. Since your device will have transferred all your data in the jailbreak. If you have jailbroken your device before, then this will be necessary, since you will have to make a recovery to get your device updated.
You just have to reconnect your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to iTunes, and it will take care of the rest. When the restoration is complete, iTunes will have correctly placed all your applications, music, photos and valuable data in its rightful place.
Congratulations! You’ve done it. You have successfully completed the jailbreak and restore process of your iOS device. Be sure to run Cydia and check all the new applications and tools you can use.
#2 Watch Second Method To Jailbreak On iOS 13
Do jailbreak your iOS device is easier than ever, and if you are an advanced user, can be fun unleash the true potential of your iPhone or iPad. Despite what Apple says about the risks of jailbreak, it is an option you should consider to get the most out of your iOS device.