Hello Guys, today I will teach you to access websites without internet connection. For example, if you have a Wi-Fi connection in the home, you can use the internet only in the home or only where WiFi is available. But using this trick, you can access any website without WiFi or without any data packs.
Sounds Crazy Right!!
You can use this trick very easily just by following our below steps without any difficulties.
To achieve this, we have an Android app available in play store which can download any websites to use them and access websites without Internet.
Come on Guys, Let’s Explore this trick…
Features Of Offline Browser App :
The best Web Browser to download sites for Offline Browsing:
when you are online (for example when you have a Wi-Fi connection) you can download all the web pages you need to read during the day, then you can browse the content also when you have no WiFi connection. In this way, you can also save money and mobile internet traffic.
How to use Offline Browser App :
- To use the website offline, you need to download the website using Offline Browser first. You can do it, in two ways:
Option1: if you are using your preferred Web Browser
– select “share” menu option
– select “Offline Browser” in the app list
Option2: if you are in the main app page
– click the “+” button
– Set the URL of the link and download options
- Download pages (when ONLINE): click the “download all” button in the main menu to download all the sites with the flag “keep always up to date” or click the “download” option in the contextual menu of a single link to sync only 1 button
- To browse the downloaded pages offline, just select the item from the list and navigate the downloaded pages offline.
- If you want to download only one page, set “depth level”=0
- If you want to download also the first level of sub-links set “depth level”=1
- If you want to download more links level, increase the “depth level”
- This app doesn’t work with sites that require authentication like facebook, Gmail, bank account and with youtube.
- If (for some site) you continue to see only the first page try these options in this order: Increase the max links per page and max links per site.
- If the site has a mobile version, use directly the mobile URL (for ex. cnnmobile.com or mobile.nytimes.com)
Woow, The app is really Amazing right!!
If You get any problems using this app, you can comment below and get clarified the problems.
Keep Visiting and Expect Vinstechs…